Thursday, June 09, 2011

Field Notes Jr - First birthday pic

Close to a year ago, the newfs helped us celebrate the first birthday or the youngest primate of the house. They were even kind enough to wear the hats long enough for a photo. I may have posted this before, but I honestly can't remember how long it's been and how much catching up I need to do on this blog! I also need some inspiration for some interesting academic topics. Maybe I'll cruise my old lecture notes. After all I have a mountain of files just taking up precious space in a corner of the house I am sure Mr. Field Notes would be happy to use.

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Newfs!!! I've missed them, too. :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear more on how you prepared the dogs for the arrival of Baby Field Notes, if you're still looking for blog topics. I've read the introduction of the baby is very important.

My spouse and I are to the point we are seriously considering children. I work as a lab tech and he's nearly finished with his PhD and now sorting through post-doc propositions for the spring of next year. Is the "post-doc era" as good-a time as any for the addition of family members? I'm a little worried about my age being the limiting factor, since I'm nearly 30 and approaching the point at which I become a higher risk pregnancy rather quicker than I realized.

How hard was the transition from scientist to work-at-home momma?

SO glad you're back! Can't wait to read more!